Services for customers who use a terrestrial-based network such as Metro Ethernet, VPN-IP, BWA (Broadband Wireless Access), ADSL (Asymmetric Digital Subscriber Line), and Global Connectivity.
Metro Ethernet is an optical fiber based network infrastructure that provides stability and efficient platform for the expansion of business and increase of profit. Metro Ethernet is very cost-effective, offers a much faster service than existing broadband services, and in high demand by business customers.
BWA (Broadband Wireless Access)
The terrestrial technology using the BWA NLOS with a frequency of 2.5 GHz license is protected from interference.
It adopts a worldwide technology:
- OFDM (Orthogonal Frequency Div Multiplex): Physical layer protocol for NLOS capability and 4th generation Broadband network.
- TDD (Time Division Duplex), upstream and downstream Links at RF 5 Mhz channel provide high flexibility in frequency utility.
- AMOD (Adaptive Modulation) provides a high capacity base stations and RF per sector with strong links to remote/CPE.
- DBD (Direct Burst Detection) has a patent scheme to reduce latency on the data sent.
- BWA MAC: protocol designed specifically for last mile broadband.
The VPN (Virtual Private Network) service is dedicated for customers who require geographical area network expansion, safety enhancement and operational costs reduction compared to traditionally network connection. VPN IP is an all-in-one integrated IP service. Designed to facilitate the integration between broadband connection and business network, the plug-and-play system can be able to bridge the both with excellent safety standards for technology performance enhancement, to provide a true broadband service.
Ethernet International Private Line (EIPL) is an international private provider of network data services in major cities throughout Asia, America and Europe. This product offers the specificity and bandwidth protection with high transparency network for customers to obtain high quality and Ethernet WAN (Wide Area Network) thorough network control in LAN (Local Area Network) at various work sites.